Evaporative Cooling Systems Maintenance
When Summer is fast approaching we would like to remind you that Woodpecker Pty Ltd has a service department offering maintenance and repairs to Evaporative Cooling Systems. It is recommended that these systems be serviced annually to ensure that your unit is working safely, efficiently and in line with manufacturer’s specifications and warranties.
All of Woodpecker’s installation and service technicians are fully qualified, reliable and trustworthy. We use top-grade equipment and strictly adhere to Australian occupational health and safety standards. You can be assured that we will provide you with a thorough, professional service.
What is included in a Woodpecker Evaporative Service?
- Remove filter pads, check and wash (over time pads get build up of salts, dirt and dust-yearly maintenance will ensure clean filtered air is being blown through your ducts and into your home).
- Remove dump valve/ snorkel and then clean internal basin of cooler, removing all sludge and salts build up.
- Remove pump from pump basket and clean both pump and basket of dirt and any leaf matter then re instate pump.
- Remove any debris/dirt build up from inside the unit and on the external casings and filters.
- Clean and inspect fan and check balance.
- Re fit pads and give the unit an anti-bacterial panel wash.
*Please note that servicing of any products does not include repair work. Repairs are billed separately or may have to be referred back to the manufacturer.