These terms and conditions create a contract between you and Woodpecker Pty Ltd (the “Agreement”). Please read the Agreement carefully.
If you have any queries on the below Terms & Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly on 1300 136 564 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to answer your questions as quickly and as accurately as possible.
1. We make every effort to ensure that the pricing and the product information on our website, catalogues and advertisements are correct and up to date. To the extent permitted by law, any typographical, clerical or other omission in the sales literature, descriptions, features, specifications, quotation, pricing, acceptance or offer, invoice or other document or information issued by us will be subject to correction without any liability on our part. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of a product’s descriptions, features, specifications, quotation, pricing, it remains the purchaser’s responsibility to verify that all the product information associated with the product is correct.
2. All heating capacities on this website are in building squares. All heating capacities depend on factors such as building characteristics, quality of insulation and climatic zone – used as a guideline from manufacturers
3. Returns – Standard goods will not be accepted for return unless with our prior agreement. All goods returned will be subject to a handling charge of 30% of the value of the goods. Goods and packaging must be in original condition, free from damage and blemishes. ‘Made to order’ goods which are received in good order and condition are non-returnable.
4. Returns – All goods (including sale items), whether despatched or not, are subject to a 30% restocking fee due to change of mind.
5. Note “We will not be beaten on any written quote” applies to goods only – not installation. All goods must be exactly the same current code and product name. All competitive quotes must be on official company documentation. ” We will not be beaten on any written quote” does not apply to online or internet pricing, must be on official company quotes with letter heads.
6. All offers expires at 5pm on the nominated date (or can be extended to until stocks last on certain promotions)
7. Please note that product information on our website can change, please call either our Mornington or Oakleigh Showrooms to ensure that the product and its information are still current. E&OE
8. All goods purchased MUST be inspected once received. Any marks, breakages, missing parts on all goods purchased must be reported in writing to Woodpecker within 7 days of purchase (images to be included). Any breakages, marks, missing parts after this 7 day period will not be the responsibility of Woodpecker. Woodpecker operates within the guidelines of ACCC in regards to warranties.
9. Purchases made over the phone using a credit card must allow a three day clear time (business days only) before pick up of good purchased. This also applies to cheque and direct deposit payments.
10. Some goods may require ordering, therefore same day pick up may not be possible. Please advise of date of collection during order processing. We cannot guarantee but will endeavour to meet your request. Confirmation will be made by phone following the sale.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE T&C
1. Please note that servicing of any products does not include repair work. Repairs are billed separately or may have to be referred back to the manufacturer.
2. Please be aware that certain brands we sell require that the unit be serviced within a specific time frame in order to validate the complete manufacturers warranty. Please refer to manufacturers terms and conditions before and after purchase.
3. A ‘General Service’ is a service provided on an operational heating and cooling units to maintain the functions and integrity of the unit. A General Service does not include any repair works, including the installation of replacement parts.
4. A ‘Repair Request’ is the restoration of a non-operational unit and its components. A repair is required to restore a unit to full functionality, this may include the replacement of faulty components.
5. A ‘Spare Parts Request’ is the requirement of specific unit components, the required part must be specified in detail to ensure the correct part is sourced.
6. A ‘Possible Warranty Repair’ is the non-operation of a unit (excluding user error) within the manufacturers specified warranty period. Woodpecker cannot action a Warranty Request with our approval, all warranty requests are actioned by the supplier/ manufacturer.
7. A call out fee includes up to 1 hour of servicing works, any addition on site time will be charged at an additional cost.
8. Additional costs will apply for servicing works completed on double storey homes.