Don’t let what you need slip away, take it home today with a few simply steps.
The Woodpecker Easy Payment Plan allows you to purchase your goods while making convenient fortnightly direct debit payments. You nominate your bank account and we do the rest. It generally takes only a few minutes for the entire process, and your contract has… NO INTEREST EVER!
What you will need
- Full BSB and Account number along with documentation showing proof of bank account ownership. A bank statement is fine
- Suitable photo identification
- Some conditions apply
no interest ever
Australia’s favourite Retail Payment Plan!
- Easy application
- Fast approval times
- Set & forget payment plan
How does it work
- A deposit is initially required once approval has been granted.
- $35-$90 once off set up fee (amount dependant)
- You must have a full-time job or be an Aged Pensioner, answer a few questions for the sales staff and they will complete the one page application for you and answer any queries you may have.
- Your direct debit payments are then debited fortnightly ($2.95 direct debit fee)
- The application process takes only a few minutes.
- Certegy will send you a confirmation letter detailing the dates and amount of each direct debit.
- All you need to do is ensure there is enough money in your account on those dates.
Who is Certegy?
Certegy is a 40 year old company providing retail services worldwide. They provide many unique payment options for retailers, travel agents and banks Australia wide. Certegy administer the Woodpecker Easy Payment Plan.
Certegy Ezi-Pay Express, Australia’s favourite retail payment plan is a “revolving credit account” that allows you to purchase goods or services today, by paying an initial deposit, with the remaining balance conveniently direct debited fortnightly. The application is simple with no invasive questions and fast approval times. Best of all, there is No Interest Ever!
What are the set up fees and charges for an Certegy Ezi-Pay Express Plan?
When you make your initial purchase, Certegy will open a Continuous Credit Account for you. With this initial purchase, you will pay a once off establishment fee between $35 and $90 to set up your Account, which is payable over the term of the purchase plan. The Account will provide you access to online information about your purchase(s), credit schedule(s), available credit, access to our contact us enquiry page and other benefits. There is a monthly account keeping fee of $3.50 which will be direct debited while your account remains active.
Are there any other charges?
There is a $2.95 payment processing fee to process each repayment. Please remember that your payment plan has No Interest Ever! Please refer to the “Terms and Conditions” in store for further details.
Can I close my Account and are there any charges?
Once your purchase(s) have been paid in full and your Account balance is zero, you can cancel via written notice to Certegy Ezi-Pay using contact us or via your online Account. There are NO additional fees for closing your Account or paying out early.