Our people are the life blood of our family. They all share the same vision for delivering passion and enthusiasm in all aspects.
Woodpecker have been a specialist retailer across a broad range of heating and cooling and HVAC products for both residential commercial clients for over 25 years. Operating in a designer showroom in Mornington we are looking for a person who can demonstrate a successful track record in sales.
A Successful Candidate Must:
- Have the ability to identify opportunities and close sales
- A positive and committed approach
- Motivation and passion for selling quality products
- High level of customer service and an ability to build rapport with people on all levels
- Exceptional communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Must be a team player
- Can, or is willing to learn how to read building plans and is technically minded
- Computer skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and MYOB (not essential)
- Be available for weekend roster
- A current driver’s license and a reliable means of transport
- High levels of organisation and time management
You will be selling Woodpecker’s high-end wood and gas fireplaces, HVAC products, ducted heating and cooling, air conditioning systems and barbecues. Your duties will include showroom assistance, formulating quotations, and building long-lasting customer relationships.
You will need to deliver the best customer service and deliver on your budgets to the company. Woodpecker offer an attractive remuneration with sales incentives programs in place. There is room for advancement within the company, we seek long-term team members.
If you are ready to hit the ground running and looking for an opportunity to become a valued member of our team.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org