COVID-19 SPECIAL MEASURES ON OUR SERVICES
Woodpecker special measures during the COVID-19 outbreak. We are here to help you!
OUR PLUMBERS AND ELECTRICIANS ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE. WE ARE HERE IF YOU NEED US!
Dear valued customer,
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 we are taking special measures with all our customer enquires, services and installations.
As per the recommendations outlined by the Australian Government, we are encouraging our customers to stay at home and browse on the website instead.
Shopping at Woodpecker has never been easier as you can now get everything done from the comfort of your home.
Our remote ordering process is outlined below:
- Phone and Video Chat consultation with our experts
- Choose the product over the phone
- Pay over the phone
- Get your goods delivered with contactless delivery
Do you need the goods to be installed or serviced?
Here are the special measures we have introduced through our service and installation department to give you peace of mind:
- Our team will call you when we are on our way. We will check that you are feeling well and healthy and have not been overseas in the last 14 days.
- Our team will always, under all circumstances, wear protective glasses, gloves and facemasks.
- To give you maximum peace of mind, full protective body suits are also available.
- Our team will kindly ask you to keep distance of a minimum of 3m or in a different room while they complete the task.
- No payment will be taken on site. All payments will be taken over the phone by calling our head office.
All measures have been carefully taken for the health and safety of our staff as well as our customers.
We do not want you to have a cold evening with no heating appliances or a warm day without a cooling appliance!
Woodpecker will always be available to you as we go through this all together.
The Woodpecker Team.