Hydronic Heating Maintenance
What is included in a Woodpecker Hydronic Heating Service?
- Clean outdoor boiler and inspect and clean flue terminal.
- Check for correct operating pressure of system and adjust accordingly
- Check and adjust gas-operating rates at test points on gas valve
- Bleed air out of any underperforming radiators/panels
- Check heat output at each panel/radiator and clean dust and webs from panel/radiator
- Balance system at each panel/radiator to enable maximum performance from system.
*Please note that servicing of any products does not include repair work. Repairs are billed separately or may have to be referred back to the manufacturer.
Book a service