Our people are the life blood of our family. They all share the same vision for delivering passion and enthusiasm in all aspects.
Junior Sales Consultant
Woodpecker is a heating, cooling, fireplace and barbecue company with two retail stores and installation teams. We supply not only to retail customers, but to the building industry and commercial trades.
This is your opportunity to take on a challenge, enjoy your work environment and join a tight knit team. It is a chance to work for a progressive company with long term career opportunities, while gaining a sense of satisfaction knowing that your clients have received first class service and quality products.The position is permanent fulltime, salary is negotiable upon level of experience.
Your goal will be to deliver quality service with measurable results.
This role requires an individual who is:
- Target driven
- A quick learner
- Eager to learn
- Computer literacy – MYOB & Microsoft Office packages preferable
- Motivated with a strong work ethic
- Punctuality is essential
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Committed to customer satisfaction
- Solid track record in customer service/retail background
- Immaculate presentation skills
- Drivers license
- Most importantly is the capacity to handle many tasks simultaneously, and follow through with implementation
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company in a professional friendly team and start your career in sales. If you are a self-starter with a strong work ethic and you are motivated to be successful, then this position would suit you
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
You will need to provide us with a cover letter, your resume, along with all your details and send to email@example.com
Please wait some time before you submit again.