Our people are the life blood of our family. They all share the same vision for delivering passion and enthusiasm in all aspects.
TRADE OPERATIONS MANAGER – PLUMBING HVAC
For over 25 years Woodpecker have been supplying, installing and servicing heating and cooling solutions throughout Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager. You will have knowledge and experience in HVAC, plumbing and the building industries, thrive on fast paced customer focused trade services. You must inspire staff and customers, with proactive ideas, and a willingness to create change. You must have financial literacy with the ability to measure GPs and read Profit and Loss statements.
- Manage Installation & Service Division for Heating, Cooling and Fireplaces
- Great package & growth incentive
The successful applicant will:
- Be direct, honest and respectful
- Be hungry for a better future and opportunities
- Have a trade licence or licences
- Be computer literate (preferably) in MYOB, Excel, Word, Outlook, Trade based APPs
- Have exceptional time management
- Have Creative, problem-solving abilities
- Manage issues and take corrective action in an efficient and effective manner
- Communicate effectively with staff, trades, suppliers and customers
- Have experience in similar management roles
- Believe that Customer Satisfaction is paramount and is non-negotiable
- Be a problem solver focused on Continuous Improvement
- Be a trade based driver of installations and service
- Be organised, efficient, proactive with a sense of urgency
- Be a great leader and resourceful recruiter
THIS ROLE IS LOCATED AT THE MORNINGTON HEAD OFFICE
Ideal applicants who have a strong technical knowledge will be an advantage. You will be a team player with great customer service skills and exceptional phone manner; you will enjoy working in dynamic fast paced environment and be confident in your approach.
Requirements for the role will include:
- Build effective teams for installations, gas service, and electrical service area
- Deliver a Plan with growth, harmony and profitability
- Coordinate the day-to-day scheduling and reporting
- Excellent communication skills and pride in your workmanship.
- Coordinate and manage all trades to complete installation project works on time and budget.
- Manage the warranty areas as necessary.
- Generate and continual follow-up on quotes and seek new business
- Assist in technical issue resolution through suppliers, staff and sub-contractors
- Assist in managing all operations staff as well as apprentices and apprenticeships
- Assist in resolving any customer issues.
You will be part of and required to build up a great team of trades and salespeople who are outgoing and driven. If you are a go getter and want to be part of a dynamic business and can grow a great team, please apply.
Supportive team environment, attractive workplace, great renumeration packages for dynamic staff – make your mark in this growing industry!!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE WOODPECKER TEAM PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION WITH COVER LETTER TO:
Note: Woodpecker is an equal opportunity employer / police checks for successful candidates are carried out / only successful candidates will be contacted / Sorry no visa opportunities at this time.