Our people are the life blood of our family. They all share the same vision for delivering passion and enthusiasm in all aspects.
Woodpecker is looking for a junior Bookkeeper to join our Administration team in Mornington. This role will be best suited to someone who holds a bookkeeping/finance qualifications and has previous experience. To be successful in this role you will need the ability work autonomously, you will have excellent problem solving capabilities and a strong understanding of Bookkeeping, Accounts and reporting. Excellent opportunity to advance your skills and career.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- End to End Payroll processing
- Creditor management
- Debtor management
- Payment runs
- Resolving supplier enquiries
- Daily Banking & Reconciliation
- Filing & data entry
- Other ad hoc duties to support Administration
- Management reporting and assistance to the Finance Manager & CEO
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages
- High proficiency in MYOB – essential
- High proficiently in Excel
- Current drivers licence
- Tertiary qualification.
This role requires someone to have experience in a similar role. If this sounds like the perfect role for you
Please note that only applicants with a right to work in Australian need apply and a Police check will form part of the recruitment process.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
You will need to provide us with a cover letter, your resume, along with all your details and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait some time before you submit again.