Wood Heater Maintenance
When Winter is fast approaching we would like to remind you that Woodpecker Pty Ltd has a service department offering maintenance and repairs to your Wood Heater.
It is recommended that heaters be serviced annually to ensure that your unit is working safely, efficiently and in line with manufacturer’s specifications and warrantys.
All of Woodpecker’s installation and service technicians are fully qualified, reliable and trustworthy. We use top grade equipment and strictly adhere to Australian occupational health and safety standards. You can be assured that we will provide you with a thorough, professional service.
What is included in a Woodpecker Wood Fire Service?
- Check and inspect cowl and flue for damage.
- Clean cowl and flue
- Clean and Inspect baffle for damage.
- Clean and Inspect air tube for damage.
- Inspect rope seal and glass door for wear/damage.
- Clean and Inspect latch for wear / damage.
- Clean and Inspect electric fan and electric fan surround for wear/damage.
- Clean and Inspect Liners and Bricks for wear/damage.
- Clean and Inspect Firebox ensuring a bedding ash is left in firebox
- If required Touch up firebox and firebox surround with temperature rated fast drying spray coat.
- Fireproof Woodpecker decal with contact number positioned discretely on wood heater.
*Please note that servicing of any products does not include repair work. Repairs are billed separately or may have to be referred back to the manufacturer.
Book a service