Hot Water System Maintenance
What is included in a Woodpecker Hot Water System Service?
- Remove burner and pilot assembly.
- Vacuum inside burner cavitity removing webs and metal scale
- Clean burner and pilot assembly.
- Clean pilot injector and burner injector.
- Re-instate burner and pilot assembly.
- Check and adjust gas rate and pilot flame.
- Clean and inspect flue terminal.
- Check and inspect PTR valve arrange replacement if requited.
- If required advise and replace sacrificial anode into cylinder.
*Please note that servicing of any products does not include repair work. Repairs are billed separately or may have to be referred back to the manufacturer.
Book a service