Ducted Heating Maintenance
What is included in a Woodpecker Ducted Heating Service?
- Disconnect power supply
- Removal of door and paneling.
- Inspect and clean blower fan.
- Check heat exchanger for damage (cracks) especially if over 5 years old.
- Check and adjust gas rates to manufacturer specs.
- Clean pilot assembly/ flame rectification.
- If required remove and clean burners and injectors.
- Clean and inspect flue/ combustion fan and terminal.
- Clean R/A filter and inspect whether needs replacing.
- Clean webs and insects from around outer casing and on PCB and other components.
- Re-instate paneling and door panel/ top panel.
- Reconnect power supply
- Check operation of D/H and air flow at all boots and zones.
*Please note that servicing of any products does not include repair work. Repairs are billed separately or may have to be referred back to the manufacturer.
Book a service